boarding & bathing
Our Boarding Facility for dogs and cats features:
- Medically Supervised Boarding
- 24-hour Attendant On-Duty
- Indoor, Climate-Controlled Ward Cages
- Indoor and Outdoor Runs for Dogs
- Special Needs Welcome:
- Special Diet or Feeding Instructions
- Senior Pets
- Medical procedures can be scheduled during your pet’s boarding stay
- Please contact us for boarding fees or to arrange a tour of our facility
- Reservations may be required if boarding over a holiday
Our Bathing Service for dogs and cats features:
- Flea and Medicated Shampoos
- Gentle Non-medicated (“regular”) Shampoos
- Medicated Dips
- De-skunking Baths
- Nail Trims
- Frequent Bather Program - ask us for details!
Things to Know for Boarding
- Boarding fees are charged per calendar day. If a bath is requested on the day of discharge, the fee for the last calendar day is waived.
- There is no check-in or check-out time for boarding. However, if your pet is over 7 years of age (a senior pet), or requires medication, we ask that you check-in with a doctor so that he/ she can coordinate your pet’s special care with our medical team.
- There may be an additional charge for special needs while boarding (ex: for medicating your pet or special feeding needs). Please contact us for more details.
- Pets may not be admitted or discharged on holidays, Sundays or after-hours.
Things to Know for Bathing
- Pets checking-in for a bath should arrive by 10:00am (by 9:30 am on Saturday) and will be available in the afternoon after 3:00pm (between 12:00 and 1:00pm on Saturday). No appointment is necessary.
- Pets may not be admitted or discharged on holidays, Sundays or after-hours
- We do not have a licensed groomer on staff so, although we can usually brush or shave out matts, we do not offer full grooming/clipping services.
VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS (for Boarding and Bathing Services)
- Dogs - Rabies, DHPP, Influenza, Bordetella (within 6 months)
- Cats - FVRCP